shamrock SE1 crossover and cabinet info needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shamrock SE1 crossover and cabinet info needed

I found drivers and built crossovers and being vifa tweeters and woofers I'm certain they are for an SE1. The cabinets were almost finished but water came up in floor and mdf was ruined. I'm hoping to sell the drivers but I'm not sure what crossover was for the speakers. I found a few sets built. If someone can share the crossover and cabinet plans, please, I'd be able to get these to someone to finish.

Always there is one golden rule in the duers/ DIY- Audio Sites/ - ask your question correctly, to get a correct answer!
    Joro

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1046...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

never mind, I found the SE1, SE2 and Eire plans all together with tons of other plans.
      Joro, I was a member here for many years. I exchanged email with Mike and others here and on the Bass List. If you don't have any help you don't need to waste peoples time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceSr123 View Post
        never mind, I found the SE1, SE2 and Eire plans all together with tons of other plans.
        Joro, I was a member here for many years. I exchanged email with Mike and others here and on the Bass List. If you don't have any help you don't need to waste peoples time.
        I can not understand this aggressiveness of yours side !
        Please, reconsider your post and try to stand on the other side - what advice do you want, what is your situation, the photo material - to this moment,are you can see something specific?
        P.S.
        Once you have personal correspondence with moderators, why should you post?

Comment

Joro,
          If you did not understand a question I asked, and you didn't have any knowledge of the speaker, why would you leave a link to an irrelevant site that has no help?
          I found the plans and sorted the project. Problem solved. I matched the built crossovers to the drivers I found stored. The project can be finished or sold to someone to finish.

Comment

The case for me is over!
            Qualifications on your part are a unreasonable opinion, success with the sale!
            Joro
            P.S.
            The posted link is my group for those who do not understand the audio build, you have no place there!

Comment

Working...
            X