No announcement yet.

A few my DIY projects "J&N"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's still a lot of work on the stands.
    I show you a few pictures of the front speaker bases, the rear speaker stands will look like the same;

Always been a problem with the MDF, especially when we have a multilayer construction. Over time, individual parts are beginning to show up - all of this is the result of improper processing. Soon I will show you how to deal with this problem.
    Attached Files

Comment

A question to the moderators of this forum, without excuse - why there is no discussion among the members?
      This is a big forum , and there is no links between fans,why?Everything happens slowly. because it passes through the approval of the administrators and the idea of direct contact is lost. Who does this need?

Comment

Some changes are being worked on by staff....

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiDogSD View Post
          Some changes are being worked on by staff....
          Happy New Year!
          I do not know, what the problem with your staff is trying to do is, but things are a bit irritating-inert!! When there is no direct communication opportunity in your "Forum", it is anything but a forum- sad, I do not understand why you have a format like this at all?
          Joro
          P.S.
          If i create you problems, just say it and I will not bother you anymore, please!

Comment

The problem is that my investor likes the vision of the column.The decrease in volume must occur inside the construction of the cabinet.This sends the project in a more initial phase,we have a new requirement for the project, another W18 EX001

Comment

Originally posted by spadanco View Post
              Content was helpful. Thank you
              You're welcome!
              The problem is that, in this forum there is no possibility for discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Charleen View Post
                The problem is that my investor likes the vision of the column.The decrease in volume must occur inside the construction of the cabinet.This sends the project in a more initial phase,we have a new requirement for the project, another W18 EX001
                These are my words,what's your question?

Comment

This is the project of the rear speakers, will finish it with "Bird's eye view".Position -1, will look like position-2.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Position / view / inside of the cabinet and start phase of project for the stands,on to the rear speakers ;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1046...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Hello, mycellium
                      I saw that you made "Like", I reviewed all the comments by 2007, this is the first "Like" for the forum, I think you owe me about $ 250,000-fact!

Just kidding !

I do not know what happened during those years, but in reality, there is no "DIY-Audio " forum. I hope very much, after the visibly improve site, that everything goes in the right direction!
                      Joro

Comment

Working...
                      X