Madisound International Shipping
Questions about shipping?
Not comfortable placing your order due to shipping concerns?
Please contact us by email or phone. We are here to help you.
Madisound does not charge packaging and handling fees. We charge only what we pay in shipping costs, regardless of whether we are shipping within the U.S. or to an international address.
U.S. Orders | International Orders | Orders to Canada
Be aware that most countries are going to charge you duties and taxes when your package arrives. Before you place an order, you should check with your customs office to see what your duties and taxes will be. The commodity code for speaker parts is 8518.29.8000.
- When placing an order with the shopping cart we will provide you estimated shipping costs from the above carriers. This is not your actual shipping cost.
- We will charge you the actual shipping cost when your order is processed for shipment. This is determined by the final packaged weight and dimensions of your order.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly more expensive than the estimate, we will contact you before shipping.
- On occasion, we will not have stock on items that appear in-stock online. We will contact you by email or phone to go over your options prior to shipping any part of that order.
- Madisound may require verification from you prior to processing and shipping your order. We will email you instructions when more information is needed from you.
Economy and Priority
- We have very good rates with FedEx. The brokerage fee is included, but not the duty.
- FedEx to most countries is only a little more than USPS Priority Mail International (formerly Airmail) and is more reliable.
- FedEx Economy takes 7+ days for delivery.
- FedEx Priority takes 3-4 days for delivery.
Express and Priority
- USPS Express Mail International (formerly EMS Mail) takes 4-7+ days for delivery. This service offers limited tracking information, but is pretty reliable. It is often a good value for small to medium sized orders.
- USPS Priority Mail International (formerly Airmail) takes 1-2 weeks to most countries, and longer to others. If your package doesn't arrive in time, it can take up to 3 months to file a claim. We do not offer refunds on lost or damaged orders when you choose to ship this method. This method is oftentimes the most cost effective however.
- USPS Surface Mail is no longer available for international shipping.
Priority Mail Flat Rate Services
- Issue: This shipping method does not appear as an option during check out
- Reason: It is not possible for the shopping cart to determine whether or not your order is suitable for Flat Rate services
- Select USPS Priority Mail as your shipping option when placing your order
- Leave a message for us in the “comments” section of your order if you feel that your order will qualify for a Flat Rate service.
- Example of message: “Please ship my order by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box”
- Action: We will ship your order by the appropriate Flat Rate service if possible, and charge you for that service. If not possible to ship by Flat Rate, your order will ship by regular USPS Priority Mail and you will be charged for that service.